Saturday, January 31, 2009

Round 5, Day 21


Judy wrote: I liked the idea you had of re-looking at my prosperity and explaining how it looks now and then to "re-write it how I want it". That exercise helped me really look at where I am now and what it is about my prosperity that is stealing my peace of mind. I think one part of me was too concerned of the how rather than the what. I want to continually let God do the work - and I just stay focused on what I want my finances to look like! It's the "how" that rakes my mind and steals my peace. When I get into the how, I start blaming myself that I could be more responsible, do without more so I don't spend as much etc. But in truth I know God wants me to have it all and move into more acceptance of all good.



YES, Judy, this is a good point for all of us to remember – our job is the ‘what’ and it is the Universe’s job to provide the ‘how!’ Thank you for bringing this up.

Years ago, Rev. Edwene Gaines – a masterful prosperity teacher – said that trying to figure out the 'how' is like playing a game of cards and having a ‘hole card’ up your sleeve. It’s like we are telling the Universe, “Well, I’ve put out my intention, but just in case it doesn’t work, I’ve got this plan…” If we have one, the Universe lets us play it, because what we are really doing is saying that we don’t trust our use of the Law.

This teaching is a radical one. We have to radically trust – radically KNOW that our word has power – indeed all the power of the Universe is behind it!!

Let’s let go of the ‘how” and be clear on the ‘what.”

Thank God we’re rich!!

No comments: