Sunday, January 11, 2009


Round 5, Day 1

Here we go – another 60 days to expand our prosperity consciousness. Do you know that by choosing to participate, you are elevating the consciousness of humanity?

From what we see in the media, it seems the collective consciousness has a virus – we could call it "lack flu" – so I ask you to consider these e-mails your flu medications!!

What I know, regardless of appearances, is that what we've seen and heard is not our Truth. Yes, you read me right – even if you have been affected by what's going on – the idea that there is not enough is NOT YOUR TRUTH.

We live in an abundant universe – and it is the nature of the Universe to give. Many have become so mesmerized by fear they have shut down their ability to give and receive. We are going to open ourselves up and prove once and for all that it's all about consciousness. And we're going to let our consciousness evolve, so that all problems dissolve.

And how grateful I am we can do this!

When I announced I was starting Round 5 of our Thank God We're Rich Campaign, I got an e-mail from Jeff:

You can count me in, as always! What I like about these TGWR rounds is that the abundance flows in so many ways, including money. It's like Spirit is throwing a surprise party and each day there's a new gift to open. I can't wait to see what's next! Thanks for doing this.


I love Jeff's eager expectancy. I ask you to bring yourself to that place as well.

To begin, let's set our intention. Before you do, be aware that what you are doing is very powerful stuff. Change is going to happen! The Powerful Presence Within is going to open our eyes to any blocks we have and as we remove them, shower us with blessings.

Are you ready?

Take a deep breath, center yourself and say, with feeling and conviction:

I, ________________, am willing and ready to increase my consciousness of abundance.


Knowing our intention creates our reality, start thinking about what you want financially. Then fill in this line:

During the next 60 days I will manifest _______________________________.

This is your Truth – believe it!!

No comments: