Sunday, January 18, 2009

Round 5, Day 8

It’s a good day to pray. Read the following Spiritual Mind Treatment with as much feeling and belief as you can, as many times as you desire. I have written it in the first person to make it easier for you to embody.

I live in an infinite Field of creative potentiality. This Field is made of the energy of unconditional Love. I celebrate this field as I am in It and It is in me.

I now declare my life to be filled with great good. In all the areas I play in, Life lives Itself as me. In my work, my soul is fulfilled. My body is healthy. My finances are abundant. My relationships are spirit to spirit. I live Life abundantly!

I also declare I am open to receive even more of Life’s blessings. I am full of Life and It is good, very good.

With a grateful heart I release these words, knowing they are so. And So It Is.

No comments: