Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Round 5, Day 11

When we really begin to understand that we are created to live an authentic life, with prosperity, health, creativity and love, our consciousness becomes a magnet for our good.

A few years ago, I was going on a trip, and decided, just for the fun of it, that I wanted to fly first class. At first it was just a thought … then it became a desire … then a decision. However, when I checked the price of a first class ticket, I got nervous. It seemed like way too much money! I choose to buy a regular ticket.

Because of this experience, I decided I wanted to upgrade my consciousness, so I created a simple affirmation for myself: “I live a first class life.” All kinds of interesting experiences began to happen – and when I got to the airport, I got upgraded to first class through a series of ‘coincidences!’ My whole life became more prosperous because of this simple statement!

Today be quiet and let Spirit guide you to a simple affirmation for your life. Write it in your notebook. Pay attention to what thoughts and feelings come up as well and write those down. Finish with writing your new affirmation in big letters at the bottom, and watch out! Life is honouring those words!!

No comments: