Monday, January 12, 2009

Round 5, Day 2

Have you noticed that when you set an intention, all sorts of things show up to support you in that intention?

I call them Love Letters from the Universe. In these Love Letters are choices.

For instance – My intention this Round is to be debt-free. I have a credit card I’ve been paying off, oh so very slowly. It seems like all I am doing is paying the interest charges!! It is my intention to manifest the money to pay it off during this Round.

In today’s mail I got an invitation for another credit card – and one of their selling points is that I could pay off another card using this new one. After reading the fine print, I decided against it, yet, I gratefully acknowledge this letter as a possibility presented to me to support my intention. This Love Letter helped me become even more clear as to what I mean by being debt-free.

Your assignment today – and for life – is to become aware and acknowledge your Love Letters from the Universe.

No comments: