Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Round 5, Day 4

I like to suggest that you get a journal, or set up a file on your computer, called TGWR. Many people tell me they are uncomfortable with journaling, yet journaling is just writing stuff down. How hard is that?

It’s important to acknowledge our thoughts and feelings as we walk this Prosperity Path.

Go back to day 1 and write down your intention. Write about your love letters from the universe as you receive them. Every day write at least 5 things you are grateful for.

A journal is a good place to maintain your focus. Focus keeps us on point with our intention and prevents mesmerization by lack thinking.

An affirmation to write about today:

I trust my ever-increasing ability to create abundance.

What are the first thoughts that come up when you read this affirmation?
How do you feel about Trust?

As you write, I know you will become more clear as to beliefs needing to be changed. Clarity brings serenity.

I trust our ever-increasing ability to create abundance!!

No comments: