Saturday, February 28, 2009

Round 5 Day 49

The other day I was having a conversation with someone who was angry that the CEO of WalMart made so much more than his employees. He kept saying it wasn’t fair.

Now I don’t know anything about the WalMart situation, but I do know this: Life never promised fairness – and in Truth, it’s about consciousness. The CEO of WalMart makes what he makes because he has the consciousness to do so.

If we are treating to be better paid, yet we are putting down people who are, what do you think the Universe is hearing? We’ve probably got more feeling attached to the put-downs than we do to our Treatments. The Universe responds to our dominant thoughts and feelings. Let go of ‘cursing’ anyone who makes more than you. Think of these people with love – you might even say “If they can do it, so can I.”

I just remembered a wonderful cartoon I saw many years ago in The New Yorker magazine. Two bums are standing on the sidewalk watching a Rolls Royce drive by. One turns to the other and says “There, but for me, go I.”

Thank God We’re Rich!

No comments: