Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Round 5, Day 46

Yesterday, Harold e-mailed me with some affirmations he uses:

“On my screensaver: In wisdom, faith, and Belief, with all knowing, in God's own perfect time, for the highest good in use, $1,000,000 manifests to me for self expression of my true goodness in spiritual nature.
This is what I write on all checks I write to remind myself of what I am really in the process of when a check is written: T-Y-F-I-A-Y-G = Thank you father I accept your grace”

Good ones! On my screensaver I have:
“Relax, you can let Me handle the details today. Love, God”

Anything we do to remind ourselves of the consciousness we are embodying is a good thing!! And we have to do the thing or say the words that our subjective mind can relate to. In other words, adopting someone else’s affirmations might work for a little while, but the ones you come up with on your own, and really resonate with, will work the best for you.

Spend some time today writing affirmations in your prosperity notebook, and notice how you’re feeling when you write them.
Thank God we are rich!!

No comments: