Sunday, March 01, 2009

Round 5, Day 50

A Prosperity Prayer:

God, being all there is, is the lavish abundance seen throughout the Universe. It speaks to me from every budding plant, every greening lawn, every cloud in the sky. It says, “Take me, I am yours. Use me, I am for your use.”
The atoms making up the cells of all things, including my body, are also direct expressions of the abundance of God. Through them, God is saying “Live me, I am you.”
Today I totally let go of thinking I do not deserve more good – God is my good, and It is absolutely everywhere. It serves me and serves me well.
I celebrate my conscious awareness of this Truth. I have nothing to be afraid of. I need not be concerned. I have embodied the Truth of abundance, and now open to live an opulent life.
How grateful I am to see, experience and feel these things. God is my Good – my all-sufficiency.
I release these words knowing they are so – and so it is.

No comments: