Monday, February 02, 2009

Round 5, Day 23

As I was walking this morning, I thought about all the people who have requested Spiritual Mind Treatment (affirmative prayer) for their prosperity lately. I have recommended joining our campaign, yet very few have.

Only a handful are reporting their demonstrations on this campaign. …. So here’s a question for you: Are you really willing to do the work to change your thinking – thereby changing your financial life?
Our prosperity is all about consciousness! Everything is!

I honour the ones who have requested Treatment, and am grateful to be of service, yet I wonder if that’s still a way to get somebody else to do the work for us? Yes, Treatment works, absolutely – however it will only work at the level of our acceptance.

How much good are you willing to accept?

I know we are being bombarded on all sides by doom and gloom predictions, by stories of companies having troubles, by the stories told by our family and friends. To each of these I say & please join me in doing so:

“Regardless of appearances, God is my Source. Money flows to me easily and effortlessly. All of my bills are paid in full. I live in grace and gratitude.

I know this is true for me and for all the participants of this campaign! Thank God We’re Rich!!”

No comments: