Friday, February 27, 2009

Round 5, Day 48

Cathy wrote: “trust is the key- perhaps hard to do at first- but like everything we practice, it gets easier. To the point where you wonder what you did before!
Kind of like microwaves and cell phones- what did we ever do before them?? LOL”

Good point Cathy!! Can you get yourself to the point where you can rely on The Divine as much as you can rely on your microwave and cellphone!!

I’ve been living in Trust most of my adult life – or at least since I got into this teaching. Granted, there are occasionally some times when I let myself get freaked out, but at the last minute something wonderful always happens. I call this a John Wayne consciousness – you know, the wagons are circled, there are more bad guys than good guys – death looks immanent -- and suddenly John Wayne and the Calvary are coming over the mountain – just in time! Whew!

It is never too late to change your mind about the outcome! Let the Law be John Wayne for you if you must, it’s better than succumbing to fear. However, sooner or later, you’ll realize you have the Power within you and don’t need to be rescued!!

Thank God We’re Rich!!

No comments: