Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Round 5, Day 32

Today’s reading in the 365 Science of Mind is perfect for today:

I am a Creative Center

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
–Psalm 35:5


Let your consciousness rise above the sense of separation from the power of God, and in a few moments you will feel as though you were sitting in the midst of an infinite sea of unobstructed Life. This place in Mind where you are now, is the Source of all action, the center of all creativity. It is also the innermost part of your own being.

Just as a plant turns to the sun, your thoughts turn to the Power and draw It down through your being, causing It to manifest through your word. In this act you are not losing your identity, you are more intensely self-conscious than ever before, but you are conscious in a larger, less obstructed manner. Whatever you decree, state or affirm from this altitude of thought will produce definite results. The Law of Life exists in all of us at all times, and we are using It whether or not we are conscious of the fact. If we wish to make a specific use of this Law of Life, then we must use It specifically.

I now climb a ladder of thought that takes me above all confusion. Climbing joyously, I pass through the clouds of fear and doubt. I behold light everywhere. I sense the enveloping presence of Love everywhere. The good I desire, I now affirm and accept, knowing my definite intentions produce definite results.

Thank God for Ernest Holmes!!

No comments: