Sunday, February 15, 2009

Round 5, Day 36

A good day to pray:

I am surrounded by the opulent nature of the Universe. It surrounds me with the beauty of nature. It fills me up with the abundance of air. It supports me with the abundance of material objects in my life. The Universe is my all-sufficiency.

As I look around me, I realize that whether I have judged my surroundings to be good or bad, there is still more than enough. I declare right now: I am ready to experience more than enough Good – more than enough God – in my life today. I see God as Love, Life, Peace, Joy, Harmony, Health, Wealth and so much more. I move forward along the Path of my Life with an eager expectancy of all good showing up all along the way.

I am so grateful to be walking this Prosperity Path in consciousness. I am grateful I have countless others walking this Path with me. Together we are changing the consciousness of humanity from one of lack to one of plenty. We are changing the emotional landscape from one of fear to one of gratitude.

God is so good in our lives today and always, and in all ways! I release these words to the Law of Mind, knowing they are already so. And so It is.

No comments: