Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Round 5, Day 38 & 39

I’ve been thinking about you today. Thinking about how wonderful it is to be on a Prosperity Path with so many people, and how our combined focus is working not only for ourselves, but for each other, and for countless others we don’t even know about!

In the children’s book “Dinotopea,” #1 of the Codes the dinosaurs live by is:
One raindrop raises the sea.

This is what we’re doing – raising the sea. As each of us embody a prosperity consciousness, we are raising the level of the collective consciousness. We are making a difference in our world!

Thank you for doing this work with me. I know it is appreciated!!

Affirmation for today:
I am willing to share my consciousness with others. As I help others prosper, I prosper, and this is a Good Thing.

Thank God We’re Rich!!

No comments: