Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 46 –

Even though most of us are focusing on bringing more money into our lives, the Truth is, more money doesn’t solve anything. Yes, it might pay the bills, the rent, buy food, etc., but that’s all temporary. There will be more bills, more rent to pay, more food to buy. The real Truth in prosperity is our consciousness.

This is what we are doing during these campaigns – opening up to a greater consciousness of prosperity and letting go of all that doesn’t serve us.

Here’s an affirmation for today:

Spirit in me, as me, is expressing Its nature as abundance through my experiences. It’s nature is to express, mine is be aware of this Truth, and be receptive. I joyfully let The Divine be my all-sufficiency!



I KNOW we are abundantly supplied in all ways.

No comments: