Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 40 -

We are 2/3 the way to the ending of this campaign. Once again I ask us to look at and re-focus our Intention for this Round.

Sometimes what we think are our Intentions stay in the realm of dreams and hopes. To move our hopes and dreams into Intentions, here are some questions:

1. What idea do I have about myself that makes this hope unrealistic?

2. What evidence do I have to support this idea about myself?

3. How else could I interpret this evidence so that I create a new conscious believe about what is possible for me?

4. What new idea would I be willing to entertain about myself that is in harmony with my hope or dream being a true Intention?

5. What action am I willing to take from this new idea?

For example: My Intention is to manifest $10,000.
1. I have no idea where this money will come from.
2. Bills, Bills and since I started this Campaign, even more Bills.
3. Hmm – Bills are a sign of prosperity. If I have Bills, according to the Laws of the Universe, the money is here to pay them.
(Hmm – maybe I should stop capitalizing ‘bills’ – thereby taking away some of the power I have given them in consciousness.)
4. I am willing to Trust that everything is in Divine Order.
5. I declare Divine Right Action is at work whether I see it at this moment or not. I am open to my Intention manifesting right now!
And so it is.

Journal these questions today. I am absolutely willing for all of us to bring our hearts desires into the realm of Intention and manifest them!!


(These questions come from the "Spiritual Psychology for Creative Living" course designed by Rev. Toni Hegge)

No comments: