Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Day 28 -

“If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart.” ~ Buddha

I got an e-mail asking to be removed from our Campaign because it doesn’t work. I wanted to write back and ask if the person was actually doing the work – or were the exercises scary? But I didn’t, I just thanked them for participating in the way they did and removed them.

But I’ll ask you (and myself) – Are you doing the work with all your heart and mind? Do the exercises scare you? This is all about stepping through our fear!! It is our fear that is creating the blocks to our receiving. It is fear that keeps us stuck.

One thing I’ve noticed about fear is that when we face it - admit that we’re afraid – and then consciously take a deep breath and start moving forward regardless of appearances – the fear dissipates. Where there seemed to be a huge WALL – there is now only mist that is evaporating in the sun.

Today look back at your intention for this Campaign, and re-dedicate yourself to it! I KNOW Spiritual Law works!

No comments: