Saturday, October 03, 2009

Day 25 – TGWR #6

These past few days we’ve been working on releasing old beliefs that could be blocking our good. I’m sure in doing this work, you’ve come up with some that I haven’t mentioned.

Today I want to share one more – envy. The envy I’m talking about is looking at what someone else has and slipping into “plomitus” (poor little old me) .. where you find yourself thinking “Why do they get all the goodies – what about me!?”

The energy of envy draws your blocks closer to you. It’s telling the Universe – “I don’t get anything.” And the Universe says Yes.

The Truth is, we want to be excited and happy for another’s good! How wonderful it is that they are attracting their good – and if they can do it – so can we!! The energy of being excited and happy for others, opens our own receiving and draws more things to be excited and happy about!

Today, whenever you see something that belongs to another that you would like to have – bless them and it with joy!

No comments: