Saturday, January 06, 2007

With our weekend theme of PLAY I have a question for you:

What if? What if we really do already have everything we could possibly desire, and just don't have the consciousness to recognize it yet?

Let yourself play in the realms of your imagination. Remember being a child and imagining you were a nurse, a ballet dancer, a fireman, an astronaut or ??? The sky was the limit!

In my childhood imagination I was a writer with pet tigers. I can remember one day sitting in the playhouse in the back of our property, writing a story in my journal ... I looked out the window and for split-second in time, I saw two beautiful tigers approaching. I blinked and realized it was my cats, but that scene was so real I can see it in my mind's eye today!

Our imagination is one of the most powerful tool
s for manifestation. Conscious imagination plus emotion = results! Play in the fields of wonder today!!


No comments: