Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 27 of Round 2

This arrived in todays e-mail ... (thanks Jeff)
I changed it a bit and thought it perfect for today ...

A Prosperity Psalm
God's Law is my banker, my credit is good
It maketh me lie down in the consciousness of abundance
It giveth me the key to Its strongbox
It restoreth my faith in Its riches
It guideth me in the paths of prosperity for Spirit’s sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of debt
I shall fear no evil for Thou art with me
Thy silver and thy gold, they secure me
Thou preparest a way for me in the presence of the collector
Thou fillest my wallet with plenty
My measure runneth over
Surely goodness and plenty shall follow me all the days of my life
And I shall do business in the name of Spirit forever.

Thank God we're rich!!

No comments: