Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 26 of Round 2
It is so easy to start giving ourself excuses as to why we aren't richer, healthier, etc.. It seems like those excuses start coming up when what we are intending to have doesn't immediately show up in our lives.

My Mother used to say "Rome wasn't built in a day" and I hated to hear it. Most of us have been raised in a "fast food" society. We want things right this minute! Yet the statement is so true. It has taken me _____ number of years to manifest what I have today .... why do I think I can instantly manifest what I want now? I won't say I couldn't manifest instantly -- we've all had demonstrations of things happening immediately. One of our foundational teachings is "It is done unto us as we believe" if we believe something to be easy, it is.

However, things usually have a process involved. For instance, if I am treating for my perfect job, perhaps the Universe is moving the person now holding that job into their next perfect job. Or the Beloved I am treating for has to move to the city I live in.

While we're waiting, we can let go of our excuses and trust.
The Universe can only give us what we accept for ourselves, and if we are accepting excuses, then we get to live by them. The Truth is, we are living with and using a Power that is infinite, that is greater than anything we can imagine! We're squandering this Power using It to manifest the results of our excuses.

I think it's time for us to get re-committed to our desires. Command the Law to work for you! Command your consciousness to accept greater good!

With absolute conviction say:
I now have the consciousness of _______________ and I see my good manifest in my life now.

Now Trust the Process ... the Law always works.
And so it is!

No comments: