Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 8 of Round 2

Today let's use a prayer from a little book of Ernest Holmes: "Creative Ideas"
"Today I accept God's gift of abundance. Today, everything I am and have is increased by it. I identify everything I do with success. I think affirmatively and in all my prayers I accept abundance. Whatever I need, whenever I need it, whereever I need it, for as long as I need it, will always be at hand.
I no longer see negation or delay or stagnation in my undertakings but, rather, claim that the action of the living Spirit prospers everything I do, increases every good I possess, and brings success to me and everyone I meet.
Everything I think about and do is animated by the Divine Presence, sustained by the infinite Power, and multiplied by the Divine Goodness.
And so it is.

No comments: