Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day 2 of 2nd Round
Thank you for sharing some great intentions!! I KNOW for all of us that our intentions are manifesting quickly!!
I have been reading alot about connectedness. It has brought me to a deeper understanding of our Oneness and how when I do something for me, it affects everyone.
I remember playing the Transformation Game (developed by the people at Findhorn) years ago with three other people. We each chose an issue to be our focus for Transformation. Then as we entered our Life Path on the board, we were to move through the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels, gaining insights along the way. There were pain cards and blessing cards (the original Angel cards) to help us move along our Path. Well, I got stuck in the physical level. No matter how many turns I had, I couldn't move along my Path. After just a few rounds, the other players got stuck in their levels, and it wasn't until I got unstuck that the others were freed!
This game was a mirror reflection of where we were in consciousness and how connected we were. It showed me why it is so important for us to do this work!! As we declare our intentions to be more prosperous, we are not only doing it for ourselves, but for the collective consciousness of humanity!
That's one reason I have changed our group name from Thank God I'm Rich -- to Thank God We're Rich!! I am so grateful to you for helping me uplevel my prosperity consciousness and I am grateful to be able to help you with yours!!

No comments: