Friday, January 26, 2007

Day 23 of Round 2

This week we've been focusing on Trusting .... letting go of all we are afraid of, and opening up to the glory of The Divine, expressing in, through and as us.

What does this have to do with being rich? Fear blocks the flow ... a natural flow that is consistantly being given. Now we open the floodgates with awareness and gratitude.

Let's Pray:

Recognizing the One Powerful Presence that is the Source and Substance of all, including myself ... I now declare:

I am ready and willing to be all I can be. I am willing to let go of all that has not served me up until now. I let go of my littleness, my fears, my settling for less-than.

I am willing to be a greater receiver.
I choose to Trust! I trust that Infinite Intelligence is working for me, through me and always will.

I celebrate my good.
I spend time in gratitude. I claim this Spiritual Mind Treatment as truth. I release it into spiritual law, knowing the Law always works.
And so it is.

No comments: