Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Day 30

And what you are is capable. What you are is worthy. What you are is the very best person to do what you have determined to do. What you are is the only person who can become the person you born to be. You are you. And there is not another like you. You cannot be replaced. Kate Nowik.

We have come to the end of our 30 day journey in consciousness to a more abundant life. Yet the journey continues. Once a door is opened, it can never be closed.

Today is a day to review the intention we set at the beginning, and look at where we were and where we are now.

We’ve talked about giving, receiving, tithing and forgiving = four keys to living an abundant life. We’ve experimented in small ways how to put these to use in our lives. The journey continues as we live our lives with grace and gratitude.

What I know is True is that YOU are the powerful presence of The Divine made manifest. You are the chooser of how your life shall be, always have been, always will be. I KNOW you have come to a place in consciousness where the choices you make are for your highest and best good and that you Trust the Law to work through you with ease.

I KNOW you are living the abundant life right now!! Believe it! Claim it! Be it!

The God That You Are knows no lack.

For in an infinitely abundant universe, a cosmos that knows no limits, there are no limits to what you can accomplish, what you can achieve, what you can be and how you can live that beingness.

~ Aq'naton Ben-Isha ~

Abundant Blessings, Rev. Angelica

Thank God we’re rich!!

Many of you have asked me not to stop writing – so I have decided to do a weekly TGIR e-mail, on Thursdays, beginning October 5th. (After I come back from Hawaii!!)

This has been a delightful experience for me. My Trust level has gone up 100% and I am SOOOOO Grateful for everything in my life! Thank you for being on this journey in consciousness with me.

Love, Angelica

Want to read some of my Friday Messages? Visit http://revangelica.blogspot.com


No comments: