Sunday, September 03, 2006

Day 20

Dr. Raymond Charles Barker, one of the greats in Religious Science, once said “Money is a symbol of God in action in our lives.”

He also wrote a wonderful Spiritual Mind Treatment that I share with you today:

My Word Accomplishes

There is nothing to obstruct the spiritual Word I speak. All the Power of God is for me and working through me. As I make these statements, the Truth appears in my world. I now declare my own spiritual perfection as a child of Omnipotence. This word is not dependent upon my will, for it is the action of God, taking place through me.

I now demonstrate permanent abundance. I live with wisdom, and I live with ease. All the Substance of Mind is in action as my immediate prosperity. This flow of good is right where I am, operating for me at this moment. God is my supply, right now. What I need, the One Mind provides. Even subconscious fears cannot prevent this demonstration. My word is a law unto that to which I speak. It is God declaring Itself by means of me.

I accept as normal the demonstration that follows my word. The Infinite loves and appreciates me and wants me to be at peace. My destiny has been given into my hands by the Spirit, and I select my world as carefully as I would select a gift. Good appears on every hand.

And so it is.

Abundant Blessings, Rev. Angelica

YES!!! Thank God we’re rich!!


No comments: