Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 28

Today I want to speak to you of service. Part of living an abundant life is GIVING. By this I don’t mean just the giving of your monies, but the giving of your whole Self. We can be of service to our world in so many ways, from answering a homeless person’s plea, to giving to charity, to spending time with some one, to picking up litter along your daily walk. The actions are wonderful, and the consciousness behind those actions is what’s really important. For instance – how do you react to a homeless person’s request? Do you look the other way? Do you sneer and think “get a job”? Do you give to them from a “better than you are” mindset or just because you can and you care?

I once saw a greeting card that said “The best exercise for the heart is reaching down and lifting someone up.” Only we will know in each situation what the best way to lift someone’s spirits is, and if it’s in our experience, it is ours to do.

One of the best ways to be of service is to pray for others. Have you included the rest of our TGIR group in your prayers and affirmations for abundance? Today would be a good day to start.

Let’s Treat:

Right in this moment, I become still and notice the effortless nature of my breath - in and out. This is the Breath of Spirit. I don't have to think about it, I don't have to manage it or ration it - I just breathe. The inherent intelligence of my body knows how to do this. With elegance and ease, I breathe into life.

All other parts of my life share this same ease and grace. I breathe into the stillness and notice this. I find that as I become totally present in my life, I always know what to do, because I am listening to the Wisdom Within. It's simple to have my needs met, for the Infinite Source of all is within, showing me how.

This is so simple. I clarify my thought, eliminating any confusion. I have released all the stuck energy around my past. I have let go of all that is unnecessary to my highest and best good.

The Presence Within knows Life is easy, and this becomes my everyday experience. Everything I need is already at hand on every level of my being. Mentally, emotionally, physically and spirituality, I experience the givingness of The Divine. I wholeheartedly participate in the ongoingness of Life.

My heart is filled with gratitude. All the places that once held pain or resentment, bitterness or sorrow, regret or guilt are now filled with a deep knowingness of the Love of the Divine. I thank God this is so.

As I know this for myself, I know this for all others in our Thank God I’m Rich group. God is Good and all is well with our world. And so it is.

Abundant Blessings, Rev. Angelica

Thank God we’re rich!!

Want to read some of my Friday Messages? Visit http://revangelica.blogspot.com

No comments: