Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 23

Kate Nowak, the woman who created the “May You Be Blessed” film

( http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?Zy2Mp59cqsUHqL5iFVHtGQ )

had this in today’s daily e-mail:

Using up today by rehashing yesterday is like traveling to the Grand Canyon and spending the entire visit in the gift shop looking at postcards. We have to be willing to leave the past behind us and step to the rim of today to take full advantage of the view.

We have to be willing to leave the past behind. Take a deep breath. I know we all have our stories of how things should have been different --- and yet holding on to the energy of those stories is probably holding us back financially.

Rev. Helen Street once gave a talk on the Power of SO WHAT. Getting to the place of being able to say “So what?” to our past is awesome! I had a terrible childhood – at one point not long ago I had to come to grips with the fact that my Mother tried to kill me a few times. I have the scars to prove it yet I couldn’t consciously admit that something that terrible had happened. I got to the point where I could say “So what if my Mother tried to kill me – I’m still here. Now SO, WHAT? So, what am I going to do with my life?”

Yes, we’re back on the subject of forgiveness. It is such an important aspect to consciously living an abundant life. Forgiveness gave me the ability to say “so what” and forgiveness freed the energy I was using to avoid an aspect of my life.

Forgiveness allows us to “step to the rim of today to take full advantage of the view” and keep stepping out and experience today with all of our senses. It frees us to live in the NOW.

Who do you have to forgive? Do it today!

Abundant Blessings, Rev. Angelica

One of our readers sent me an e-mail about an experience they had around money where they were able, with love, to stand up for themselves, where they might not have before. .

And Louise writes: my prosperity of time this day was being able to watch a spider build its web from beginning to end and to watch ten dragonflys play/fly in the sunshine.

An awesome gift in this busy world, is it not?

Our prosperity comes in so many ways!! Thank God we’re rich!!


No comments: