Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 22

The Master Teacher Jesus said “Ask and you shall receive.” He also gave us a key in the “asking” – he said ‘pray believing it is so, and it shall be.”

At one point in the evolution of my prosperity consciousness, I realized I wasn’t really “asking” – I was wishing and hoping. As a little girl who was an avid reader, I loved the idea of fairy godmothers and wishes being granted. My Father, an ex-marine who’s nickname “The General” lasted his whole life, once told me “Wish in one hand and poop in the other, and see what you come up with.” Ok, that’s kind of a crass way to make a point, but it came across clearly didn’t it?

Wishing and hoping have the element of doubt in them. “I wish I had more money. I hope I can pay my bills. I wish I could get a better paying job. I hope I have enough money for a vacation.” With statements like these, we are really telling the Universe we won’t have what we want.

Dr. Holmes wrote:

It is important that you identify yourself

with that greater financial supply which you desire.

You cannot do this by thinking about it

as though it were impossible or even unlikely,

or regretting that you do not now have it.

Instead, you must train yourself to think about it

with a feeling that it is only reasonable and natural

for it to be yours – yes, that it already is yours.

This is why I LOVE this affirmation:

THANK GOD I’M RICH!!

Use this affirmation today every time you make any sort of financial transaction… any time you think about money! I KNOW it is your Truth!!

Abundant Blessings, Rev. Angelica

Cara Leah writes in response to yesterday’s TGIR:

I think I am beginning to get a little "K"larity on the energy of money. I have a pile of bills sitting here that I have been ignoring forever and have kept saying that I want to pay them but I don't have any money. I believe that this is stopping up the flow of prosperity in my life. I am going to step out in Spirit and begin to pay every one of them, one step at a time and KNOW that the means will appear to handle them all. I am grateful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to have debts to pay. I KNOW that this is the key to unlokk all of the gifts that are mine as a daughter of Divine Mind.

YES!!! Thank God we’re rich!!

No comments: