Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 26

How did you do with your cheque from the Universe?? What, you haven’t printed it out yet? You haven’t filled it out? Why not?

I had to ask myself this question today. I printed the cheque and then it disappeared under a pile of papers for a wedding I’m officiating at this afternoon. What I realized is sometimes I avoid my good through pure procrastination. I know I’m not the only one that does this!

What is behind our propensity to procrastinate? The answer to what is behind any feeling we judge negative is always FEAR. So I ask us, what is there to be afraid of?

If we really believed in the God we talk about – the Loving, everywhere present, all knowing, all powerful Energy that is the Source of all things – we would realize there is nothing that can be against us as the Universe IS us! It couldn’t be against Itself in any way!!

The Universes’ nature is lavish abundance! All we have to do is look outside to see this is true. There really is more than enough of everything!

The only reason there is any lack in our lives is because the Universe works on Spiritual Law – and the basic Law is – “It is done unto me as I believe.” The way our lives are right now, is based on what we believe. The way our futures will be is based on what we believe. We can’t get away from Spiritual Law.

Let’s move past our belief in lack of any kind, stop procrastinating and starting believing in the giving nature of the Universe. There is nothing to fear. God wants you to be rich!

Today’s affirmation: “I am a Great Receiver!!

No comments: