Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 29 of Round 3

One day I was talking to someone who really believes the harder one works, the greater the possibility of becoming rich. Another person made a joke about winning the lottery. I realized I was standing between two different belief systems -- either one might or might not bring them the riches they desired.

When we think of the people who work the hardest -- the ones that do physical labour -- the facts point to the lowest pay scale. When we think of the people who are fantasizing about winning the lottery -- well, as my father used to say "You can wish in one hand and poop in the other - and see what you come up with."

In Truth, riches come not only by right of our consciousness, but by how we feel. So - today's question is:

Do I deserve to be rich?

If the answer is a wholehearted YES! then you already are rich. If the answer is no - then why not?

Thank God we can always change our minds.

Let's look once again at who we are: We are an expression of The Divine. There is nothing anyone can tell us (or has told us) that can change that Truth. As The Divine, we are co-creating this world. We choose what to experience and the Law manifests according to what we believe and feel. I say Thank God We're Rich!!




-- If you'd like to share your good -- Tithes or gifts for the TGWR messages are gratefully accepted and can be made to my Paypal account (use my e-mail address) or by mail. Rev. Angelica Jayne Taggart, 3-19855 54th Ave., Langley, BC, V3A 3W1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My website: cheapest health insurance