Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 14 of Round 3

Yesterday was like Christmas at my home .... I got an electric fireplace and a beautiful living room rug ... and my house mates got a big screen TV for their private space !

All three items were things we had placed in mind through our desires. I laughed when I realized that the fireplace is the exact one I had cut out a picture of last fall and put on my Treasure Map. What fun to see our desires come into manifestation!!

Since it feels like Christmas, in the spirit of gifts -- I give you some:

I KNOW you are worthy of abundance and all good things. I know for you freedom from guilt . I know for you freedom from the idea of impossibility. I know for you joy and wholeness. I know for you that you delight in your existence!!
And so it is!

No comments: