Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 26 of Round 3

Another "Secret" of prosperity is tithing. This is a subject most people don't want to hear about, however, it's one of the keys to wealthy living!!

In the Bible, Malachi 3:10 it states "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

Do you believe this??? What if we started tithing and found that we started manifesting so much we could hardly contain it?? Besides, where else in the Bible does God say "Make me prove it?"

I started tithing years ago as an experiment ... and I can tell you it works!

If you aren't already .. give it a try ... It's wonderful!!

No comments: