Sunday, May 13, 2007

Day 12 of Round 3

Let's pray:

I recognize the powerful Presence of the Divine Source of all that is. It is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent. It works through Love and Law. It is within me as well as around me.

I celebrate my Source today, knowing It has always served me well. What ever I have focused on, It has supplied without conditions.
Knowing It serves me though my consciousness, I now declare I have the consciousness of abundance. As I declare this, I feel all fear of lack and limitation leave my mind and heart. I breathe deeply feeling the freedom!

I trust my Source to assist me in creating the consciousness of abundance. Money now flows into my life with ease and grace.
I am prosperous in all areas of my life. I am so grateful for having the conscious awareness of the Power of my Source as It works through me. I also know that as I speak my word for myself I am speaking it for all others reading this Spiritual Mind Treatment. Thank God We're Rich!!

And so it is.

No comments: