Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 28 of Round 3


I am sitting on the lanai (balcony) of the Hilton Waikoloa -- overlooking the dolphin pond -- with a gorgeous view of the ocean. It is an absolutely amazing day!!

I was gifted this trip to Hawai'i, and then another friend gifted me with a night at one of the most exclusive resort hotels on the Big Island. As I sit here in my gratitude, feeling the soft Hawaiian air, listening to the mynah birds and the ocean, I feel so blessed.

I watched the dolphins swimming lazily around their enclosure, and silently greeted them, mentally sharing my feeling with them. As I watched they started jumping, doing flips, even waving their flippers in my direction! I looked for their trainer, thinking they were practicing ... but no one is there .... this is a performance just for me!! Now I feel even more blessed!

Have you ever thought that instead of always looking for your good - perhaps your good is looking for you? That if you open your eyes, your heart and your mind to the possibilities, you would realize that Spirit really is here for you, co-creating with you, gifting you with way more than you think your heart could desire?

Emma Curtis Hopkins wrote "God is your Good." Let your Good find you today!!

Thank God We're Rich!

No comments: