Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day 7

Louise writes:

Re: abundance - My big challenge is to expand in all areas of my life ..

Why? Because in this last year my life has totally come together in all areas.

I have a steady dependable income, great heath, many new social friends and many social events every month.

As I study S.O.M., Ernest Holmes says there is no limit to expansion in my life.

I have a hard time with the idea of more quality and expansion in my life.

I am working to be open to more ..and more.

I just don’t understand what more I could want or dream about.

Any ideas would certainly be helpful.

Congratulations Louise!! I know you are where you are because you have done the work to attain the consciousness of abundance in your life. What could you want or dream about? How about simply “more good.”

Our program is called “Thank God I’m Rich” and this is the consciousness we are embodying. Each of us is going to have a different concept of what “rich” means to them. Here’s another definition:

Dr. Eric Butterworth writes in “Spiritual Economics:”

“The goal should not be to make money or acquire things, but to achieve the consciousness through which the Infinite Substance will flow when and as you need it.”

This is the consciousness that always feels rich regardless of market fluctuations and balance sheet indicators. Through this consciousness comes a continuous flow of substance in limitless forms such as creative ideas, inspiration, initiative, and optimism. This consciousness attracts opportunities and resources, i.e. prosperity."

TGIR came about because many people were requesting Treatment for more money in their lives. If a person doesn’t feel the need for more money for themselves, they could start imagining how they could help the lives of people in our world. I don’t have the exact quote, but I once heard that in the Quoran it states that it is every man’s duty to become rich so they can provide for the poor.

Every non-profit agency is looking for money. I happen to volunteer for the Children’s Wish Foundation of BC … an organization that grants seriously ill children’s wishes. It is such an awesome experience to get to play “fairy godmother” in some small way. Perhaps there’s someone you’d like to start a college fund for … or a woman’s organization you’d like to help. Maybe there’s a single mother in your neighborhood who’d appreciate a bag of groceries. Let your imagination flow!!

First and foremost, the ideas we want to expand are our experiences of the Presence of God. God is the Source and Substance of all there is, including us!! The best way to do that – is to BE GRATEFUL!!

How much can you be grateful for today?

Thank God we’re rich!!

Abundant Blessings, Rev. Angelica

No comments: