Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Day 2 ---


Yesterday we set our intention to increase our consciousness of abundance.

So - What is Abundance?

According to the dictionary:

  1. A more than plentiful quantity of something.
  2. Affluence – a lifestyle with more than adequate material provisions.
  3. Fullness – a fullness of Spirit that overflows.

I like all three definitions – especially #3

Years ago, while teaching a prosperity class, I asked my students this question: “What is abundance to you?”

  • A young, single mother said “lots of food in my refrigerator”
  • (definition #1)
  • A teenager said “Having a house in Kona, N.Y. City and Rome, Italy, and a Lamborghini.”
  • (definition #2)
  • An older woman said “Just KNOWING I am always provided for.” (definition #3)

Today I invite you to become clear on what YOUR definition of abundance is. Remember - your intention to live an abundant life will become manifest by what you believe abundance to be.






No comments: