Saturday, August 26, 2006

Day 12

I want to share a readers note because, as I told them, many of you might be feeling the same way:

“I must be doing this wrong. Aside from the penny I found at PriceMart, I am not doing so well with the program. Is there a treatment that might help? I want to be able to send a tithe too........any suggestions?”

Sometimes it looks like nothing is happening .... but it is! TRUST and keep doing the work in consciousness -- that's where everything happens. Too many times we think our efforts are not paying off, and so we give up.

Think of it like being in a restaurant. The waiter comes and asks “How may I serve you?” Let’s say you decide to have a lobster dinner. You place your order and the waiter says “Thank you” and takes it to the kitchen. The chef begins to prepare you a fantastic meal. While you’re waiting, you might be beginning to doubt you can afford that lobster dinner. After all, you must be practical or maybe you don’t feel you deserve to eat lobster. The waiter notices your upset and says “Is there anything I can help you with?” You decide to change your order to chicken. He says “Thank you” and takes the order into the kitchen. The chef puts the lobster aside and begins to prepare a delicious chicken dinner for you.

No matter how many times you change your mind and place another order, the Chef (Spiritual Law) will create what you have ordered – with no judgments or expectations placed on you. Just saying YES. When we give up, (ie: saying “This stuff doesn’t work!”) the Law takes that as our Truth and works by not working.

Look at phrases used in the above note. What is being ordered? Change those phrases above into positive ones!! “I know I am doing this right. I am doing wonderfully with this program.” Remember - the Universe accepts our word as truth and only knows how to say YES!

Let’s look at the penny found at PriceMart – to me this is signs of land!! This is something to get excited about. So what if it’s a penny? I would look at that penny as the first of many to come into my experience. Be grateful for that penny! The more we are grateful for what we have the more comes into our lives!!

Feel that something within is drawing more to you,

live with the idea, and let the concept grow,

expecting only the biggest and the best to happen.

Affirm that you are that larger thing,

that you are now entering into that larger life.

You will soon find that a

larger and greater experience

has come into your life.

Ernest Holmes

No comments: