Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 15

Dear Prosperions,

When I re-read yesterday’s e-mail this sentence jumped out at me

“I accept only the good and expect only the good.”

There are two important keys to our living an abundant life in this statement:

Acceptance and Expectancy

One morning while complaining about my state of affairs in my journal I heard very clearly “You are where you are because you have accepted it as where you are.” Ouch!! Sometimes I just don’t want to take responsibility for my life – I know you know what I mean. It makes the phrase “ignorance is bliss” make sense. (Silly grin) However, once we’ve opened the door to Principle, we can never go back to being ignorant of Spiritual Law. We can try, but Something Within Us keeps knocking until we answer.

Luckily for us, our teaching tells us that no matter what we’ve accepted into our experience – we can change our minds!! It is never too late!!

Today consciously look at something you’ve accepted as part of your life that no longer suits you, and CHANGE YOUR MIND!

Decide what you want – and watch with eager expectancy for how it shows up in your life!

Expectancy = knowing the Law will work, regardless of appearances. To me, this is taking ‘on the mantle of the Christ.’

Dr. Holmes writes on page 39 of the Science of Mind “… let us begin to accept today more good than we experienced yesterday, and to know that we shall reap a harvest of fulfilled desires.”

I ACCEPT MORE GOOD TODAY THAN I EXPERIENCED YESTERDAY AND I KNOW I SHALL REAP A HARVEST OF FULFILLED DESIRES!

Acceptance and Expectancy!

YES!!! Thank God we’re rich!!

Abundant Blessings, Rev. Angelica

No comments: