Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 5 –


Let’s pray about what we’ve worked on this past week:

There is that within me that is more than I could possibly imagine. It is the Life of God – a Divine Energy that fills every cell and atom of my being. It is infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving.

I breathe deeply and allow myself to feel the Love. It moves through me washing away all stresses. For this moment I am in perfect Peace. How good this feels!

I now declare I have a clear mind, a pure heart and an active imagination that works only for my greatest good. In my minds eye, I see myself as having manifested the intention I set this past week. I see how Infinite Intelligence worked through and as me, attracting to me all that I needed to fulfill my desires.

As I see these things, I know that with my Intention, I set the Law of Attraction in motion, and it will continue to work until I accept my demonstration.

Everything is working out wonderfully. Gratitude fills me, and I celebrate my good and the good of everyone who is participating in TGWR Round 6.

I release these words into the Law of Mind knowing they are done. And so it is.

No comments: