Wednesday, September 09, 2009



Aloha and Welcome to Round 6 of our Thank God We’re Rich Campaign!!

Day 1

I am so excited by the number of people who have joined me to release old limiting beliefs and embody some new ones. I KNOW without a shadow of doubt, that if we consciously do the work, it will work for us with grace and ease!

And how delightful to begin on 9/9/09. Nine is the number of completion of a cycle. I am really ready to release my old cycle!! I’m ready to step out and live at a new level of Being!!

Are you ready? Well, what a silly question – of course you are – or you wouldn’t have signed up!

Let’s begin by getting clear. Spend some time thinking about what you want to let go of. Perhaps it’s the consciousness of debt, perhaps it’s not putting a high enough value on your services, perhaps it’s the consciousness of ‘not enough.’ Then sit down, take a couple of deep breaths, ask I.I. (Infinite Intelligence) to help you, and start writing. Don’t critique your writing, or let your reasoning mind get in the way – just write. If you’re one of those that hates writing, push through it and do it anyway.

In order to move beyond where we are – we have to stop being in denial. Use the 9 energy of today, to do this work.

I highly encourage you to keep a journal of this work. By the end of 60 days, you will have visible proof of how your consciousness has changed.

Again, thank you for going on this Campaign with me!! We’re going to see Great Things!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Castillo said...

Thank You Rev. Angelica
I am on your blog because I awoke early this morning thinking of Rev Helen Street. I was a student of her's in Hawaii and I sure do miss her. I decided to google her and I found you. Were you in Hawaii to? Did you attend the Religious Science Church there? Rev Helen was so special and only those of us who were touch by her expanded heart and sage wisdom would understand that.
Thank you so much for the work you are doing, you are doing her proud, here is my web site: http://chervenus.com/, I don't have a blog but I think I need to start one.
Thank You So much,
Cheryl Castillo