Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 12 – TGWR #6

Aloha everyone ---

Let’s pray. Read this with as much feeling and belief as you can, as many times as you want:

I am so grateful for my realization of Spiritual Law. I know it is an aspect of something that is much bigger than I could possibly imagine. Not only much bigger, but infinitely intelligent and unconditionally loving.

I celebrate my ability to clear the clutter and make room for the new. I have cleared clutter in my physical body, my physical surroundings, my mind and my heart. I have cleared out any cluttering beliefs that say I am not enough or I am undeserving.

My Truth is - I am part of the Energy called God – that all powerful, everywhere present Source. This Divine Energy is always giving to Itself as me. I claim my acknowledgement of this, and open myself to consciously receive.

More and more good is pouring into my life every moment. I am an excellent receiver, just as God/Goddess/All There Is is an excellent giver. I am part of this awesome circle of abundant energy that is constantly flowing, and this is good, very good.

I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they have already been embodied. All is well in our world. And so It is.

No comments: