Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 2 –


I’m knowing you’ve had the time to get clear as to where you are in consciousness around the idea of prosperity.

I want to remind us that although we are focusing on embodying the consciousness of more money in our lives – Prosperity is not just about that.

I love the late Dr. Raymond Charles Barkers’ definition:

“Prosperity is being able to do what you want, when you want, with whom you want.”

Louise Hay's favorite affirmation is: “I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe.” She writes: “ Wealth can mean more money in your life, but it can also mean dear friends, good health, a happy home, and delicious food on the table.”

Today let’s get clear on our intention for this Campaign. One way to get clear is to look at what we wrote yesterday, and re-write it in a more positive way.

For instance, yesterday I wrote down everything I owe. It isn’t much, but I have a couple of outstanding debts that are hanging over my head. One is a debt I owe to an ex-boyfriend who paid to have my car fixed when it broke while I was moving out. This debt is affecting how I think about him – I’ve actually tried not to think of him – to avoid him – because I haven’t paid him back yet. And that avoidance keeps us connected in a way I am not comfortable with anymore.

So today my intention is: I am debt-free by the end of this Campaign.

Look over what you wrote yesterday, and allow yourself to create an intention. Then spend some time imagining how it will feel when that intention manifests.

As I imagine handing my friend his cheque, I feel myself breathing a deep sigh of relief, and as I post the other payments in my computer, I feel FREE!! Joy bubbles up inside of me as I feel this freedom!

Abraham-Hicks says that 17 focused seconds on your intention will bring it into manifestation much quicker. During this Campaign, let’s use this awesome gift we have called our imagination for 17 seconds every day!!

PS: Here’s a 17 second timer for you:
http://whatanicewebsite.com/faces/timer.htm

No comments: