Monday, November 09, 2009

Day 55 –

A good day to pray:

I ______________, recognize the wonderfully working powers of The Divine in my life today! I know this power is both love and law. Love points the way, and Law makes the way possible.

I believe in the possible, not the impossible. Therefore I know everything I need for my highest good and greatest joy is at hand. I am open to receive all of Life’s blessings now and forever more.

My financial life is now blessed beyond measure. I see myself fear free. No longer do I worry about how and when. Everything is always provided. I trust – I absolutely trust.

I see myself serving my world in my increased abundance. It is such a great feeling to be able to give and to know I am doing something for the greater good of all.

As I celebrate my abundance – I also celebrate the abundance of everyone on the Thank God We’re Rich Campaign. I am so grateful to be doing my part in elevating the consciousness of humanity.

I release these words into the Law of Mind with Love – knowing the Law always works. And so It is.

No comments: