Sunday, November 01, 2009

Day 48 –

It’s a good day to pray!!

Today I am grateful. Grateful for my conscious awareness of the powerful Presence within me and around me. Grateful for my awareness of how this Presence works in my life. Grateful to know that as I pray, believing it is so, it shall be.

I open my heart even more to the givingness of God. I look around and see what is in my life and bless it with my gratitude. From the fact that I woke up this morning, to the roof over my head, to the things in my home, I am grateful. As I look within and feel the love of family and friends and pets, I am grateful. As I think about the way I express myself in my work, I am grateful.

God, in me, as me, has attracted all that I am, all that I have, and all that I will have. As I bless these things with my gratitude, even more shows up to bless, and for this I am grateful.

I declare I will spend today in the attitude of gratitude, honouring this wonderful process of expanding my prosperity consciousness. I know for everyone participating in this campaign, the same blessings I feel and am experiencing.

We are all prosperous in the heart of God.

I release these words knowing they are so. And so it is.

No comments: