Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Day 51 –


How did it feel to spend a day in Gratitude and Appreciation? It feels great to me – so great that I’m going to suggest that you continue to make it one of your daily spiritual practices!


Since Sarah Ban Breathnach came out with her book “Simple Abundance” in 1995, I have been writing down 5 gratitudes every night. It is the perfect way to end the day – focusing on what I’m grateful for.


As I look back, the entries are rarely about what we might call ‘big’ things. They are about the little things in life. Those little things and my gratitude for them, string together like a beautiful bead necklace, each bead precious in itself, yet together they make a beautiful life!


Today, declare to the Universe:


“I am gratefully open to receiving all I can attract.”


Now - allow yourself to receive with grace and be blessed by your grateful heart.

No comments: