Monday, June 25, 2007

Day 53 of Round 3

I opened a book for inspiration for today's TGWR e-mail, and in big letters was written was "Ask for help."

It made me wonder how many of us are trying to power our way into a prosperity consciousness. How many of us still have the belief in "having to do everything ourselves."

Granted, the only way we can change our consciousness is to do it ourselves, however, as Ernest Holmes wrote: "There is a Power for Good in this Universe and we can use it." In Religious Science we "ask" by stating a thing as if we already have it. Perhaps it is time, to make our declarations and then let the Law do Its work. It is reliable, trustworthy, and loving. It always has our highest good in Mind.

So - I now know that each of us has within us all that is necessary to the fulfillment of our good. I know the Law is at work for us at the level of our belief. I declare we have upleveled our prosperity consciousness, and are now experiencing the effects of our work.
This is a very good thing for which I am heartily grateful.
And so It is.

Thank God We're Rich!

PS We only have 7 more days of Round 3. WOW -- think what we can do!!

No comments: