Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 41 of Round 3

"If you're not happy with what you have, how could you be happier with more?"


Where would you say your happiness level is right now? Think about it for a moment.

If your mind immediately went to past problems, or future challenges ... take a breath and CHANGE YOUR MIND!

Right now you are sitting at your computer, reading this e-mail. Whether you are at work, at home, or perhaps at an internet cafe ... right NOW there are absolutely no problems. There is only you, your consciousness, and what ever you are doing at this moment.

Our life is made up of NOW moments. The more we can be happy with the present moments, the more happy moments there will be.

Ask yourself - What am I happy about RIGHT NOW? Make a list.

I am happy to have the connection with my internet "community" .... looking at Daisy, my cat, curled up in her bed behind my flat screen makes me happy .... I'm happy I have a flat screen ... I'm happy I can turn my head and look out the sliding door at tall cedar trees .... I am happy I can see .... I am happy my heart is beating, my fingers work, I have a comfortable chair, a roof over my head .....

As I write my list, I realize ....... right NOW I am happy.
My happiness is a magnet for more happiness.
My happiness makes me feel rich. And that's a good thing.

Thank God we're rich!

No comments: