Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 48 of Round 3

I found some great affirmations in "Money Stuff" a book by Larry Winget. Read the list, paying attention to your body as you do so. Take the one you resonate to and say it as many times as you desire, with all the feeling and belief you can!

My world is abundant!
I am rich and getting richer.
I have more than enough money to pay for anything I want, any time I want it.
My pocket is always full of money.
My checking account always has more than enough to pay all of my obligations.
I have more than I need and all that I want.
I have surplus money!
I expect abundance and success, therefore I get abundance and success.
Money comes at me from all directions.
Every where I turn, there are people there to do me good.
My mail and my phone bring me good news and great wealth.
My calendar is always full of profitable, fun, exciting opportunities.
I speak words of love and wisdom.
I serve others.
I am ready for opportunities to do good for others.
I give freely and lovingly of all that I have.
I am always thankful.


Thank God We're Rich!!

No comments: