Monday, March 02, 2009

Round 5, Day 51

Only 9 more days of this campaign. How are you doing? Have you experienced a shift in consciousness, or do you sense one happening?

On my part, my income has increased in fun ways, people are paying for classes before they begin, I’ve been treated to so many wonderful lunches and fun, inspiring things. I LOVE my life!!

Yet, writing the phrase “only 9 more days” made me think … what if I really did have only 9 more days to change my thinking – what if I didn’t have any more chances? How would my behaviour be for these last few days?

If I hadn’t had the changes I’ve had which show my new and improved consciousness, I would do a few things really seriously in these next few days …

First, I would forgive anyone I need to forgive. My teacher told me that unresolved debt is unresolved anger or hurt. Those blocks need to be released. Not only for my financial health, but my physical health as well.

Two, I would start giving away whatever I could give away, be it things or money. This not only makes room for our new prosperity – it ‘primes the pump.”

Three, I would start Trusting the Law. Expecting It to work.

Four, I would be grateful for everything, absolutely everything – even those things that seem like challenges, because those are actually blessings in disguise.

How would your behaviour change!?!

No comments: